Tuesday 12 March 2013

Tuesday 11th March 2008 (p2290)

I must say I can't quite remember this day and why I didn't get any writing done. Usually, when we went to London, I would get some done on the train. I was probably with my girlfriend and decided I wouldn't let the writing come between us for a day. It also suggests we didn't argue, because I probably would have taken that as an opportunity to write in moody silence. Maybe a gig. Supporting the Wave Pictures? Yes, it was, I just checked. Good guess. 

We went up early and looked around London, can't remember where exactly, Covent Garden for a bit, Hoxton? And we did kind of argue. I won't go into it. The gig was fine. The Wave Pictures were just getting big so there was quite a lot of people there by the end.

We bought 2 Woody Allen films from HMV on Oxford Street: Match Point and Zelig? I made a bet that she wouldn't be able to stay awake if we watched Match Point when we got home. She won. It was for money.

It's good to remember things you haven't remembered for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment