Thursday 16 August 2012

Wednesday 15th August 2007 (pp307-317)

On this day I went in the evening to a gig at Komedia in Brighton. It was Six Organs of Admittance. In this particular incarnation of the band there was Ben Chasey (the constant member) and a lady (possibly his girlfriend) playing mad loud electric guitar solos. There was a violent sexual tension between them. The music was discordant and confrontational. We sat on the floor in front of them, entranced or confused. They were supporting a band called Vetiver who were much less challenging so we left.

I went home with the Icelandic girl. We smoked a joint on the scaffolding that was up outside my 2nd floor bedroom.

I'm not sure I want to continue transcribing all these distant autobiographical details. It will be quite a psychologically disturbing thing, I think. I'm not sure if the fact that no one reads it is a good or bad thing. It's like a 5 years late public diary. And much like the original project, it's worth is questionable, but I'll probably just keep going anyway.














No comments:

Post a Comment