Wednesday 9 January 2013

Monday 31st December 2007 (pp1650-7)

Some kind of embarrassing episode in Traid where my girlfriend worked. I was made to feel like an idiot in front of others. Left on my own, pissed off. Then later on we hung out in our living room with some French people. We had some drugs. They were snorting coke. I left to pick up some weed. There were people on the street, everyone very friendly, wishing you a happy new year. I met some people on the street outside a house, thought they might be ruffians, but then I talked to them. They said they were the managers of the Cribs or something. Then it turned out we were standing outside the house of James' ex-girlfriend, can't remember her name, and she invited us in for a cup of tea. It was a singular memorable moment of friendliness between strangers and acquaintances to welcome in the new year.









No comments:

Post a Comment