Tuesday 31 July 2012

Tuesday 31st July 2007 (pp159-170)

I remember very well what happened on this day (after a little research). It was a busy day. To begin with I had an all day rehearsal at Sussex uni with a band I was in called 'A Scandal in Bohemia'. We were preparing for a gig we were to have a few days later on the 2nd of August. We prepared a mad wonky semi-improv half-hour long continuous set. I tuned my guitar in wholetones. It was pretty far out.

Then I had to hop on a bus to a gig with my other band, Esiotrot, on the other side of town, in the depths of Hove. I did a fair amount of writing on the bus, and then after soundcheck I went to CafĂ© 3000 where I sat on my own and did some more writing before the gig. I think this was the last gig we did in Brighton, because the rest of the band had moved to London. 

I came home from the gig and there were lots of people in our house. They had all just cooked bangers and mash.













No comments:

Post a Comment